Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunshine International Blankets of Love - SQUARES PROJECTS

Don't know what to do with your left-over yarn and have some time to make some squares?

Sunshine International Blankets of Love is on the look-out for 6x6" squares for a number of projects.
There is the 'One Heart From Around the World Challenge' and the  'Olympics London 2012 Challenge' and the 'Irish Rose Challenge' and the 'Musical Challenge' and many more ...
Follow the link below to find out more.

SIBOL CHALLENGES 2011: SIBOL CHALLENGES (THREE NEW OPTIONAL CHALLENGES).2...: Hi Everyone! Welcome to 'SIBOL Challenges!' For your information 'SIBOL' (Main Blog) 'SIBOL-The Archi...

1 comment:

Mrs Twins said...

Thanks for the great write up! I love it. I'm very grateful thank you!
Would you email me
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
I'll give you my address. I don't put it on the web site.
Many thanks Suex